Monday, January 28, 2013

Memory Box

I had time on my hands today so I finally got my memory shelf put back together.  It was fun looking at everything up close again and thinking of each item and where it came from.  I also see I have some holes yet to fill.  Time for some new adventures.
Here's how it's been sitting since November.
I found a casualty in the pile.  One of my favorite things on the shelf.  I suppose I'll have to go to Disneyland to pick me up another one.
Each section up close.  I already added in a few more items.  I have several of these printer drawers.  I've got one for each of the kids and their memories.  Then I have a couple others I want to use for items from the parents and grandparents on both sides of the family.  I should get busy and get them together so I can enjoy them like I do this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment