Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pretty Pots

I have been busy catching up on my scrapbooking since the start of the new year.  I am happy to report I completed 2010 and 2011.  I haven't been crafting as much as I'd like, as a result.  I do spend much time on pinterest looking at crafting ideas and I saw this one recently.  I have done this project in the past.  My other sister (Suci) doesn't think she is crafty.  In fact quilting is her speciality and she is awesome at that but she did decoupage on terra cotta pots many years ago.  She used paper napkins. I searched on ebay for some pretty ones and got them in the mail this week.
I painted the inside and the top edge.
Tearing napkins and gluing is the next step.

Layer on the mod podge.
They are all lined up to dry.
Pretty pots!


1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,
    The pots are absolutley beautiful. Now guess what I am going to working on?

    ReplyDelete