Saturday, June 9, 2012

Baby it's cold outside...

It's been cold and rainy around these parts so what's a girl to do but stay indoors and get her craft on!

For me, it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas. I love these little trees I put together from scraps leftover from another project.
I got these frames at a yardsale, of course, eight of them. Here's just a start of what I'm doing with them.
These buttons are in their early stages. Lots of bling left to attach.
This is one of three boxes I'm working on.
I've always like and used old clipboards. Lately they've been popping up on pinterest as ways to display art and pictures, which is what I've always used them for. This one is just in her slip. Much more dressing to put on.

Just a preview of some of the projects I've been working on. What will they end up looking like when they are finished? Hmmm, keep tuning in and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment