Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Boo to You

We've not had a sale before the Halloween holiday before so this is kind of exciting to see what I can come up with for our Shabulous show in October.  These blocks were a fun project last December with a christmas theme so why not try some other words to fit this holiday.

I love old postcards and for some reason Halloween cards are the most expensive at the antique shows.  Real vintage ones anyway.  These small reproductions are just as cute and much more affordable.


I found both these frames at Goodwill.  They were the perfect size to showcase the small pictures.  Notice in this one the reflection of my dish towel curtains.  They are really cute, just right for the building and the red stripe is a match for my huge red  cabinet at the end of the room.  I keep placing my display furniture in there and rearranging it to see what all can fit.  Gareld ran electricity to the shack and is going to add four outlets so I can't crowd it up too much yet or he will have to move everything to get his project done.

No comments:

Post a Comment